NEWSMAN is owned by Journalists Resource Center (JRC). It is a news medium run by media professionals with wide experience in the Nigerian and international broadcast and print media.
NEWSMAN is meant to provide our readers with News, Investigative reports, Exclusive Interviews, News Analysis, Press Releases and our personal experiences as newshounds (Journalists) in Nigeria and the world.
Our expertise in news, media and public relations management has helped to keep NEWSMAN up throughout the years beginning from 2010 when it commenced as a news group before transiting to a newsblog and finally becoming a website and online television channel in 2014.
Do you have news, information, press releases, want to submit an opinion or want to do business with us, contact us?
We are a registered company open for service and advertising via:
Journalists Resource Center,
publishers of NEWSMAN,
Suites F36-37, Lungi Barracks Office Complex, off Aso Drive, Maitama Extension, Abuja, Nigeria.
NEWSMAN Hotline: +2348125644612
Available Advert Opportunities on NEWSMAN:
- Banner advertising on NEWSMAN website and social media
- Sponsored Article slots for publication
- Online video advertising
Other NEWSMAN services run by Journalists Resource Center include:
- Television news coverage and program production for TV, broadcast or social media content.
- Broadcast news content provider: video news service, foreign correspondent services.
- Editorial services such as writing press releases, editing media content and other services.
- Digital media resourcing
- Organising journalists and media events for individuals and corporate organisations across Nigeria and West Africa.
- Media accreditation and visa services for international journalists.
- Recruitment and sourcing of freelancers, stringers
- Journalism Training and Advocacy
- Media career and internship advisory